- Eligibility: ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. By accessing or using the platform, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, have your parents consent, and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract.
- Account Registration: To use certain features of the ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS platform, you may be required to register for an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for all activities that occur under your account. ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS is not responsible for any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
- Use of the Platform: ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the platform for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the platform or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the platform.
- Intellectual Property: The content on the ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS platform, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on the platform for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS provides the platform on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the platform or the information, content, materials, or products included on the platform. ᵀᴴᴱKREEPS will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the platform, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- “KREEPS” reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. “KREEPS” may freely transfer, assign, or delegate these Terms in whole or in part, without your prior written consent. The failure of “KREEPS” to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity.
- Nothing in these Terms shall prohibit “KREEPS” from granting any licenses on any “KREEPS” owned intellectual property, including but not limited to any User Owned NFT, to any third-parties under separate terms and conditions.